Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where was Becky Pumping

This week flew by and time escaped me and I didn't get to this post until now. This past Friday I was out and about and had to pump in the back of a Culver's Restaurant parking lot. Just so you know, Culver's is a really popular lunch destination for the blue collar man so be prepared to have some looks while pumping there. I didn't receive any negative glances however, but I did give the grounds crew a good view and the guy didn't even flinch. I'm guessing he has a wife who had pumped.

I also wanted to add, I too supplement, I take my prenatal vitamin, about 9-12 fenugreek pills a day (my lactation consultant said once my pee and sweat smell like maple syrup I'm taking enough) and I also take two alfalfa pills a day and recently I started eating malt. I have no idea if it's going to help or not, but what could it hurt? I feel like I carry a medicine cabinet with me and being a person who never took pills to start taking all of these seems nuts, but at the same time to not breastfeed my child seems even more nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment